Welcome To My Front Door

Welcome To My Front Door
"Welcome To My Front Door"

Thursday 29 March 2012

My Sons Bed Room He Decorated Himself







Its hard to decorate a boys room when they have so much going on in there Lives...All there likes can clutter a room very quickly.....My son likes books, many different sports, music and of course video games..That did not make it into his room! He made a good choice in the paint color, Its CIL's pebble drift, Its the one with the built in primer I have never used it before...we will see how it stands up.
 The bedding and the ceiling light are from Ikea.....very good prices, I think the two purchases came to $45.00 .The curtains are from Giant tiger at $20.00. The ceiling light is pretty cool you can move it around to any direction you want, it can look like a square if you like. So for very little money he has a room that will grow with him until he goes of to college.Of course he will  make changes to the things he puts on his walls as he gets older. And the rate of his growth we will need to get him a double bed soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment