Welcome To My Front Door

Welcome To My Front Door
"Welcome To My Front Door"

Thursday 15 March 2012

$3.00 Message Board

I made this message board with a cookie sheet purchased at the dollar store..... I added some paper also purchased from the dollar store. On the sides I hot clued heavy duty jute twin also from the dollar store, I started at the bottom of the sheet with the jute and glued around until I reached the top.Makes a interesting frame for the board...I hot glued magnets to the back of the spring paper clips. I also found at the dollar store I don't know what life would be like without the dollar store..LOL. You can add a hook to the back like I did to hang on the wall or you can drill a hole through the sheet......I think its a great message board!

No comments:

Post a Comment