Welcome To My Front Door

Welcome To My Front Door
"Welcome To My Front Door"

Thursday 15 March 2012

 I found this brown lamp at a yard sale....they didn't want any thing for it...I wasn't passing up free!            
 I had it hanging around for a while I new I would eventually get to it,  I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it. I was doing my spring cleaning and came across the lamp, I thought if I don't do something with this now  it will sit around for another year...I had some antique white paint on hand, So I painted it white.
 Found this white lamp shade also spring cleaning so I painted it black, put some black and white trim then added white beads to the trim! Now that I'm looking at it I think I will do the same on the top......
Stay tuned for the final result!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment