Welcome To My Front Door

Welcome To My Front Door
"Welcome To My Front Door"

Sunday 18 March 2012

Mount Tremblant

We have been away for a few days in Mount Tremblant for the march break.  There is nothing better then getting away for awhile to forget all the problems of life......much  needed R&R.  I haven't been there in a couple years forgot how beautiful it is.  I could have spent days going in and out of all the shops, but I don't think my kids would appreciate that. I have decided I need a store, someplace I can change the window displays and the decor inside the store....There is only so many times I can change up the house before my husband get's mad...lol.  One can only dream! Happy to be back I got some inspirational ideas while going through the shops. Will share soon!
"Happy Crafting"

No comments:

Post a Comment