Welcome To My Front Door

Welcome To My Front Door
"Welcome To My Front Door"

Sunday 4 March 2012

"My Favorite Spot In My House"

This is one of my favorite spots in my home......I love it because everything that's on this wall has deep meaning for me. Like the clock on the wall my father made for me. The dresser and the little pig was from my mother in law's house whom is no longer with us.  The candle sticks and the little clock sitting on the dresser are from my sister in law and she was also a good friend, she passed away 4 years ago. The large candle stick on the floor was from my son who also passed away 4 years ago.  The grate on the wall was from my grandmothers house. My cousins and I used to play with it a lot when we were young, we would take it out of the floor and stick our legs or better hang upside down with our heads hanging out. It was a opening to the down stairs kitchen, so the fun we would have giving the adults in the room heart attacks when we would stick our heads way out with someone hanging onto our feet....So much fun!!!  I know most of it sounds sad because the people are no longer with us....put it not sad, it makes me smile everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment